|FAQ'S & Terms|
- What do i need to bring to the villa? - We provide all linens including Pool towels at the home and there are hair dryers in every bathroom.
- How do we find your villa - a few weeks before your departure we will send you a villa information letter with detailed directions and any other information you will require.
- Is the home alarmed? - Yes our home has an alarm that is monitored by a reputable alarm company, if the sheriff comes out to the home due to a false alarm triggered by yourselves you must contact us and let us know.
- What time is check-in/check-out - You can check into our home from 4pm and check out is 10am, earlier and later check-in/check-outs are available by prior arrangement.
- Can we smoke at the home?
- Are pets allowed? - Our home is a non smoking and pet free home for the comfort of all guests. Smoking is aloud around the pool area but please be curtious and use ashtray provided.
- Is there any baby equipment in the home? - Yes there is baby equipment in the home, with having 3 young Children ourself we know how difficult it can be travelling with children so we try to provide everything you may need if there is something particular that you require please check with us first We do NOT provide safety swim vests armbands etc due to the safety aspect
- Is there a BBQ? - Yes we have a gas BBQ at the home, there is no charge for this we do request that you leave it clean before you leave otherwise we will have to make a charge for cleaning from security deposit of $50. We also operate on a policy of if gas needs refilling it is down to the guest as we provide BBQ free of charge. Gas can be refilled at some petrol stations, Walmart, Lowes and Walgreens and costs around $18.
- What happens if i want to book your home? - If you wanted to book with us, we would send you a booking form to fill in, we would also require a deposit to secure the home. We would hold the dates for upto 5 days, if nothing has been recieved within the 5 days we reserve the right to take another booking. Balance would be due 10 weeks before arrival at the home.
- What's a security deposit and why do i need to pay this? - We require a security deposit payment with final balance payment, unfortunately we have to get this as while most guests are very respectful of our the home and look after it, unfortunately in certain circumstances this is not the case and we have to protect ourselves. Once the home has been checked by the management company has checked the home over and given the thumbs up the security deposit will be returned usually within 7-10 days of departure.
- Why should i choose your home? - While we understand that there are lots of homes to choose from and some may be cheaper than our home, our home is not just a villa to us It is our home away from home we are constantly updating adding to it and revamping it to make sure everything stays and is up to a high standard. My way of thinking is if i wouldn't be happy with something why should i expect our guests to be. Our home is not a box standard villa, As i said i understand that there mabe cheaper homes out there but as the saying goes 'You get what you pay for'......... We try to be competative in price but keep our home to a 5 star standard As well as having a family run onsite Management company we are always on hand should anything arise or even if you just have a question about something within the home no matter how small it may be, because who knows the home better than us, it is our pride and joy.... Customer service is so important for us and the fantastic guest feedback really shows this and without you guys Mickey Magical Golf Villa just wouldnt be the same